Translate

tirsdag 24. juni 2014

Face makeup

My favorite makeup "style" is glowy skin, especially in the summer time. So last week  I bought a new highliter, and I came up with three products together, that will make you skin look flawless. Whenever I wear makeup it's usally this products I tend to grab. 
NARS SHEER GLOW FOUNDATION (light4)- medium coverage and a glowy natural finish. Lovely with and without a powder (depends on how oily skin you have)
MAC LUSTRE DROPS(pink rebel)- love love love this highliter/face brightening product. Gives your skin a beautiful peachy glow. I use it on my cheeks and nose, and i lights up your face without looking like you dipped your head in glitter! haha!
ELF GOLDEN BRONZER (GOLDEN)- perfect for highlighter, contour and bronzing up your look. If your not into a lot of shimmer in your bronzer, this is probably not for you, even though it gives an amazing color and form to your face.




Foundation, highlighter and bronzer


Ingen kommentarer :

Legg inn en kommentar